Monday, June 30, 2008

Writing in ZOHO


ZOHO Writer cool

I think the idea of an online word processing program with all the features that ZOHO Writer has is great. No more emailing the document to yourself or someone else or saving it on a usb drive to access it later on a different computer. You don't have to worry if the other person viewing the document is running the same program or same version that the document was created. You could work on the same document with someone else and always have the current edits.

I was able to insert this image, but not able to manipulate it and have the text wrap it. You can change the font, font color & size, and add a background color. I like the kisstongue_outinnocent too. You can easily add ©®¼≈. ZOHO Writer seams to have all the bells & whistles most people would use.

I easily published my ZOHO document to my blog using the Publish link in ZOHO writer. The screen was easy to understand. I give ZOHO writer a thumbs up.

No comments: