Monday, June 30, 2008

Picnik


I selected Picnik from the Web 2.o awards list to investigate. Picnik is a web based photo editor. I downloaded a picture to Picnik and tried some of the editing tools provided. I tried a number of effects on my photo until I settled with the pencil sketch effect and then added a border. I found Picnik to be an easy program to use and comparable to photo editing software I have purchased for basic editing. Being a free program would make it available to everyone in an organization when editing and sharing photos and would save money in purchasing basic photo editing programs.




1 comment:

majick cat said...

The pup is cute (for a drooler) but that rose is OUTSTANDING! It must be quite a garden you live in! No wonder the dog is mellow- with a place like that to lay and catch rays...who wouldn't be laid back!!!
Enjoy your beautiful space!!